Licensed teachers earn a K-12 TESL/Dual Language endorsement in one year with TCNJ School of Education’s
accelerated five-course, fifteen credit endorsement program.
Accelerated Program Highlights:
- Courses are sequenced so that participants can earn an endorsement in one year.
- Small class size ensures teacher and student interaction
- Courses are mostly asynchronous work with only three (3) synchronous meetings via Zoom.
- All fifteen (15) graduate credits earned for the endorsement count toward a Master’s Degree.
- $1803.00 tuition for each course
- Interested students must complete a pre-registration form by to express their formal interest in the program.
- Seats are limited and will be offered on a first come/first served basis.
- Upon receipt of your pre-registration form, we will be back in touch to confirm your seat and to provide you with information on how to apply for admission to the program.
For questions about course content and schedule please contact:
Solange Lopes Murphy, Ph.D. Professor Special Education, Language & Literacy
For questions regarding course fees, registration etc please contact:
Megan Gordon, Assistant Director, Off-Site Graduate Programs
Click here for printable PDF to share with you supervisor and friends
|Courses in 2022 - 2023|
|ESLM 525 Second Language Acquisition Theory|
|ESLM 577 Sociolinguistics|
|ESLM 545 Language Structure|
|ESLM 578 Theory and Practice|
|ESLM 587 Curriculum and Methods|